Ten reasons to attend the “12th International Conference on Bio-based Materials” 15–16 May 2019, Maternushaus, Cologne
Comprehensive Update on Bio-based Fine Chemicals, Building-Blocks, Polymers and the Future of Biodegradation – Technologies, Markets, Consumers and Policy
Ten reasons to attend the “12th International Conference on Bio-based Materials”, 15–16 May 2019, Maternushaus, Cologne
- One of the world's largest meeting places for the bio-based industry.
- 250 participants (see list) mainly from industry, 30 exhibitors and professional matchmaking.
- Final programme with 50 speakers – read their statements here.
- 5 workshops on biorefineries, biotechnology, consumers and standardisation before, during and after the conference.
- Unique speakers you've never seen before.
- In-depth analysis of key drivers and trends shaping the industry.
- Overview of the competitive landscape.
- Quantitative market data by material and application.
- Review of cutting-edge technologies and their applications.
- To meet the following companies (selection): + Altana + Anellotech + AVA Bio-chem + Avantium + B.R.A.I.N. + BASF + BioBTX + Borregard + c-LEcta + Car-biolice + Cargill + Clariant + Coperion + Corbion + Cosun + Covestro + DaniMer + DSM + Eastman + Evonik + FKuR + Fresenius + Fuchs + Gingko Bioworks + Haldor Topsoe + Henkel + Heraeus + InfraServ + Lenzing + Neste + Nestle + Nitto + Novamont + OWS + Peter Greven + Philip Morris + PTTMCC + Spinnova + Spolchemie + Stora Enso + Südzucker + Tecnon OrbiChem + Tetra Pak + Total + Total Corbion + Volvo + Zmyergen … and 3N, C.A.R.M.E.N., CLIB, IBB, FNR, European Bioplastics, Fraunhofer, Novo Nordisk, SCION, SKZ, UBA, UNICEF, VITO, VTT, Wageningen UR. Full list here.
The conference journal with all details of the conference is already available, free download here.