Info: 11 reasons to join the 13th International Conferene on Bio-based Materials online
12–14 May 2020, ONLINE – More than 160 participants from 23 countries registered
• One of the leading and established international conferences on bio-based chemicals and materials – find all information about the conference in the conference journal
• The only event on bio-based economy that was not cancelled or postponed
• Three days of strategy, innovation and fruitful online discussions
• More than 300 (up to 500) participants from over 25 countries are expected
• 44 presentations from leading experts from Europe, USA, Asia, South America and Middle East – final programme
• New strategies and innovative concepts in the circular economy
• Latest investments in large biorefineries
• New opportunities for bio-based building blocks and polymers
• Variability in the use of raw materials – breakthrough in Lignin utilisation?
• Dedicated session on fine chemicals for pharma, cosmetics and body care
• Online election of the highly anticipated innovation award “Bio-based Material of the Year 2020” – six innovative products are nominated
Register now for just 395 €: http://bio-based-conference.com/registration
Special conditions for start-ups and small companies, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
The nova-Institute would like to acknowledge YNCORIS Industrial Services (DE) for sponsoring the renowned innovation award “Bio-based Material of the Year 2020”. Special thank goes to NESTE (DE/FI) and UPM (DE/FI) for supporting the conference as Gold Sponsors and also to our Premium Partner CLIB (DE). We also thank our conference partners and media partners.